Vinyl siding has been the most popular choice of siding products on American home’s since being introduced to the market in the 1940s. Performance Roofing chooses to install vinyl siding on our customers’ homes because of the many advantages it delivers in terms of beauty, convenience, energy savings and long-term value.
When installed by Performance Roofing’s factory-certified teams, insulated vinyl siding delivers significant advantages for your home, including:
- Beautiful look with clean lines and attractive colors
- No maintenance, no painting and simple cleaning with a garden hose
- Energy efficiency, creating a barrier that increases your home’s R-value for greater thermal resistance
- Better moisture management, allowing your home’s walls to “breathe” to prevent rot and mildew
- Reduces outside noise for a quieter home
- Increases the value of your home
One of the most significant advantages of vinyl siding is the elimination of the need to paint your home’s exterior every few years. The cost savings are greater than you might imagine.
Real estate and construction experts agree that your home’s exterior should be painted at least every seven years, and more often in a harsh climate like the Maine and New Hampshire Seacoast area. Look how quickly the costs can add up:
# of Years 3-Bedroom Home 4-Bedroom Home 4-Bedroom Home w/Deck
Now $9,800-$12,600 $11,500-$14,800 $12,500-$15,800
7 $12,000-$15,050 $13,730-$17,675 $14,925-$18,865
14 $14,325-$17,970 $16,395-$21,100 $17,825-$22,525
21 $17,100-$21,450 $19,575-$25,195 $21,285-$26,895
Total $53,225-$67,070 $61,200-$78,770 $66,535-$84,085
*Assuming a modest 3% inflation rate.
Can you afford to spend more than $50,000 just to keep your home’s exterior looking good? Durable, low-maintenance vinyl siding from Performance Roofing is an excellent option.