Metal roofing is an increasingly popular choice for homeowners for many reasons. The metal roofs installed by Performance Roofing provide a number of benefits and advantages over other roofing materials, including asphalt shingles, wood shakes, tiles and slate. Among the benefits of a metal roofing system are:
- Long life expectancy (50-100 years!)
- Low maintenance
- Durability that exceeds any other roofing material
- Lightweight to ease stress on your roof substructure and framing
- Long term warranties
- Energy Efficient to help save money by reducing heating and cooling costs
- Increased resale value of your home
- Enhanced curb appeal of your home
- Metal roofs come in a variety of colors to complement your home
- Increased protection from high winds, hurricanes, and fire
- Environmentally friendly building choice, made from recycled material that don’t contribute to landfills
- Insurance discounts are often available when metal roofs are installed, thanks to lowered fire risk
CHOOSE THE EXPERTS IN METAL ROOFING PORTLAND HOMES
Very few Portland roofing contractors have expertise in metal roofing systems, and none can match Performance Roofing’s depth of experience in metal roofs. The design and installation process is very different from more familiar Portland roofing types, and requires specialized training and skills.
If you are even considering a metal roof, spend some time with an expert from Performance Roofing to learn the many benefits you’ll enjoy when you select the top metal roofing contractors Portland has to offer.