Congratulations! You found Performance Metal Roofing | Flat Roofing | ME and NH
MAINE AND NEW HAMPSHIRE FLAT ROOFING INSTALLATION AND REPAIR
It’s easy to see the value in buying Flat Roofing. You might think flat roofing is always leaky and unreliable, but nowadays there are plenty of long lasting, affordable, attractive and more effective flat roofing options.
Flat roofs are an often lower cost and easier to install alternative to traditional pitched roofs. They are common on extensions, garages and commercial buildings.
Quick facts about Flat Roofing:
- You should consult your local authority to see if planning permission is necessary (this will usually only be if you live in a listed building or conservation area or you are making a significant change to the roof)
- There must be a slope of 1:80
- Part H of the building regulations regarding drainage state that water should drain to one or two edges
- Waterproofing should extend up the adjacent walls at least 150mm from the roof surface
- Cold roofs must have ventilation
- Warm roofs must have a VCL bonded to the deck
- Roofs must be wind resistant and strong enough to walk on
Why Maine and New Hampshire Should Hire Us for Flat Roofing and Repairs?
This is why we have integrated the roofing technologies training program into our business to ensure that every Performance roofer we employ is trained and qualified. This is just another way we are constantly improving the services we provide.
Need an estimate? Contact us to schedule an on-site consultation.
Call Today (207) 337-4401
Don’t You Want a Contractor You Can Trust For Quality Workmanship?
What sets us apart from other Maine and New Hampshire roofers or remodeling contractors is our unique pool of talent, willingness to get creative with you in the design of your project and our passion for meeting our customers’ needs.
We want to take care of you, not take advantage, which explains the many satisfied customers who keep calling us for their home improvements.